Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome




Don’t mind if I do!  I saw this meme floating around on facebook, and I had an incredible epiphany … I just got married.  I should create a blog and so that everyone can know how happy I am!  It’s taken me several weeks to get this put together, but I feel that the blog finally looks good enough for me to start posting entries.  I’m sure you’ll notice that a lot of the links and buttons are not connected to any pages yet … be patient, I’m working on it!  We are now 4 months into our eternal marriage, so I apologize that you have missed out on 4 months of the happiness ;)

But seriously … I thought a blog would be a really fun, creative way to document our adventures, our trials, places we go, things we learn, things we do, etc.  In essence, I want to create a journal for our family; something we can look back on after each year and reminisce in the memories and milestones.  

So with that, I welcome you to the Taylor and Jessica Langford Family Blog, “For the Love of Langford.”  I hope you’ll check in on us from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment