Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You can call me Master Jess


I’ve been writing … just not here.  It only took me about 15 months longer than it should have, but I have completed my project.  With that, I have completed all requirements for graduation from the Masters of Statistics program at Brigham Young University.  The department was kind enough to allow met to walk last April, so I’ve already gone through all the pomp and circumstance.  Now it’s time to get that 8.5x11 piece of paper!  I’ll have to update this post when that little piece of paper arrives.  In the meantime, for proof of concept …




I had to make a deal with myself that any and all writing efforts would go towards my thesis.  This explains why nearly an entire summer has gone by and I haven’t written a thing!  A lot has been going on, so I may have to have some flashback posts to some of the earlier parts of the summer.

In any case, it’s good to have that monkey off my back!

1 comment: